Feedback Megathread (testnet-4)

Leave your opinion or comment about the Babylon BTC Staking Testnet-4

1069 Likes

I’m excited to participate in the launch of Babylon Bitcoin Staking Testnet-4 tomorrow! :tada:

As an enthusiastic member of the crypto community, I believe this testnet marks a significant step forward in Bitcoin staking. I’m looking forward to exploring the new features and improvements that Babylon has integrated into this testnet.

The user-friendly dashboard and the Galxe quest add an engaging layer to the experience. I can’t wait to see how these advancements will enhance my staking activities and contribute to the overall ecosystem.

I’m eager to see the community’s feedback and the impact this testnet will have. Let’s make this a great success! :muscle:

149 Likes

amazing platform i am so glad to attended for testnet and attended in this amazing project nice and impressive platform thanks alot

48 Likes

Thật tuyệt vời,tất cả mọi người đang háo hức chờ đón test4

26 Likes

Can’t wait for testnet 4 to start we’ve been here since day 1, and following the team and seeing the project grow is an amazing experience. Keep up the great work Babylon team

13 Likes

网络比较卡顿 可能是人太多了 希望后续主网不会有这个问题

8 Likes

great project, best of luck

7 Likes

exciting to contribute babylon !

6 Likes

testnet easy to use like Babylon

6 Likes

this is amazing project

6 Likes

Good job, keep building !

6 Likes

Its still smooth. Hope not to be overloaded when the event starts.

3 Likes

A soon block 197535 !! The connect OKX wallet is available. But no access on discord for faucet sBTC !
I made a video on Youtube to explain that you have to wait!!

3 Likes

测试网用起来不错,没有出现卡顿,期待主网上线。

3 Likes

i got nice expreance , thanks

3 Likes

every thing work well

3 Likes

Great team and great work . It was simple and easy to use , not complicated . It was fast , Good UI/UX . Website looks simple and cool . I liked the use . Keep buildin team …

4 Likes

The testnet is so great, smothy and easy to know what we should do.
I had complete my stake on babylon.

6 Likes

smooth, great UX/UI, very straightforward!

2 Likes