Babylon Btc Signet Staking Testnet 4

i found this error when try to stake

Stake Error
Failed to stake due to: Insufficient funds: unable to gather enough UTXOs to cover the staking amount and fees.

5 Likes

i see same error, what’s wrong?

Everything going well im staked without any error.

Everything was smooth without any bugs.

i have stake and i’m in pending, very ease and fast.i wait for confirmation!

my staking transaction got success after few attempts

Staking was smooth with any error

everything was good and smooth this time :slight_smile: my staking is active and it was approved quite quick, much better than last time. I have only one suggestion - everytime I need to refresh the page my wallet is disconnected and I need to sing it again and again, it’s little bit anoying :slight_smile:

Staking done perfectly

Absolutely thrilled with the Babylon Staking app! The UI is sleek, and the staking process couldn’t be more straightforward. But it’s hard to get faucet.

more work needs to be done towards making every operation seamless. Asides that, I believe this is great project.

I have to say this chapter is more fluent. It’s smooth!

Finally i can staking

Already staked my SBTC, Thank you Babylon Team

Warm Regards

same error was found by me when staking:

Stake Error
Failed to stake due to: Insufficient funds: unable to gather enough UTXOs to cover the staking amount and fees.

stake is so smooth. i’m very bullish on babylon

If you are using taproot, need a higher gas for it to suceed.

:slight_smile
Iam eagerly anticipating the launch of Babylon Bitcoin Staking Testnet-4 tomorrow. As an active participant in the crypto community, I view this testnet as a significant milestone for Bitcoin staking. I am particularly interested in exploring the new features and enhancements that Babylon has integrated into this iteration.

I faced an error while trying to stake sBTC using mobile browser, Disktop browser is working just fine.:slight_smile:
The user-friendly dashboard and the Galxe quest promise an engaging experience. I am keen to observe how these innovations will enhance my staking activities and contribute to the overall ecosystem.

I look forward to gathering community feedback and assessing the impact of this testnet. Let us work together to ensure its success!

I have de same issue and i can’t get more fund with the faucet!!!

need an email confirmation on staking pool