Feedback Testnet- 4 (Bitcoin Staking)

I really liked the project, the implementation is on top. Of the nuances, this is a small amount in the pool, but as I look at it, a lot of people have been writing for a long time. Well, as it is, everything is fine.

8 Likes

First of all the Faucet claiming process should be scaled to meet the growing number of users testing the Babylon Staking Program. Second, the staking acceptance rate on the Babylon Staking dashboard should be reduced which could be an important step towards the Babylon mainnet staking program. Lastly the team should devise a framework/dashboard where the testnet users could track their progress from the Season 1 testnet onwards, so that they can ensure their eligibility for the future rewards from babylon. Thanks and Regards

staking got filled very quickly.

4 Likes

staking going well but all pools are full
need grow up pulls

The staking process was really and went smoothly but took a long time tho

This is the next big thing for Bitcoin. Babylon are the pioneers in the space.
Testnet capping can be a bit troublesome for hunters but it’s a good way to keep the community engaged. I was able to successfully stake after a couple of tries over the last 1 month.

all pages ui is good and during work, i have done smoothly all task but staking page not working in some browsers like vivaldi browser.
thankyou :heart_eyes:

it is smoooth af! best chain ever

Server response seemed very quick.
good job!

Let me commend you for a job well done but…
The faucets channels are not working,the gas fee its outrageous and it takes time for staking to go through

I stake but the task in the galxe doesn’t verify

Perfectly, except some galxe bags.

Although it was very unsmooth when it first opened, it was successfully completed a little later (a few hours).

yes its take time its shuld reduce time for aproval

I was actually surprised how smooth the staking went, the website is pretty dope, the only thing i feel needs improvement is transaction speed, it can obviously get better.

1 Like

Very smooth experience, looking forward to the next step!

The project is topnotch. The staking process is effortlessly done at a speed of light.

I finally staked it.

it’s was smooth. Faucet is not working for me.

I stake but faucet don’t want to give me tokens. it’s was easy.